Updated: November 15, 2019
Roadworks Collective is 501c3 nonprofit
Our mission is to collectively bring behavioral health services to all people in need.
All over the world our partners give their livers to serving communities that are struggling to cope with trauma, addiction and other mental health concerns. They have limited access to support, training, education, and technology. We offer the resources and support needed to continue these services.
Collection of Information We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information when you create an account or participate in any interactive features of Roadworks Collective. This includes but is not limited to establishing a new account, conversations, profile information, media in your library, likes and dislikes, purchases, communicating with us via a third-party social site, and requesting customer support or otherwise communicating with us.
When you access or use our Services, we automatically collect information about you, including:
· Log Information: We log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
· Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers and mobile network information.
· Location Information: We may collect information about the location of your device or otherwise consent to the collection of this information. For more details, please see “Your Choices” below.
· Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We use various technologies to collect information, and this may include sending cookies to your computer or mobile device. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us to improve our Services and your experience, see which areas and features of our Services are popular and count
visits. We may also collect information using web beacons (also known as “tracking pixels”). Web beacons are electronic images that may be used in our Services or emails and help deliver cookies, count visits, understand usage and campaign effectiveness and determine whether an email has been opened and acted upon. For more information about cookies, and how to disable them, please see “Your Choices” below.
Volunteers The Resource Team volunteer complete a bio profile. This information is displayed on our web site and for the general public to view. Personal contact information however is limited to Roadworks, and VSee (telehealth technical services) https://vsee.com/privacy). Access and ability to contact our volunteers is limited to the global partners we service. Each will be issued a username and password to directly contact a resource volunteer for services. This is achieved through the HIPPA compliant VSee client platform. Personal contact information such as email is not disclosed.
Information We Collect from Other Sources
We may also obtain information from other sources and combine that with information we collect through our Services. For example, we may collect information about you from third parties, including but not limited to identity verification services, credit bureaus, mailing list providers and publicly available sources if you create or log into your account through a social media site, we will have access to certain information from that site, such as your name, account information and friends lists, in accordance with the authorization procedures determined by such social media site.
Use of Information We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
· Provide, maintain and improve our Services;
· Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
· Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
· Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, rewards, and events offered by Roadworks Collective and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
· Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services;
· Link or combine with information we get from others to help understand your needs and provide you with better service; and
Roadworks Collective is based in the United States and the information we collect is governed by U.S. law. By accessing or using the Services or otherwise providing information to us, you consent to the processing and transfer of information in and to the U.S. and other countries.
= We collect your basic information to make our application faster and more efficient. We will send you emails in accordance with your settings and may even send emails to all of our users, depending on the importantance.
· With vendors who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
· In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, regulation or legal process, or as otherwise required by any applicable law, rule or regulation;
· If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of Roadworks Collective or others;
· With your consent or at your direction, including if we notify you through our Services that the information you provide will be shared in a particular manner and you provide such information.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
= The purpose of our site is NOT to share your information, and your security – from top to bottom – is an absolute top priority.
Email Roadworks Collective does not provide, sell, or rent email addresses to anyone outside the organization.
Social Sharing Features The Services may offer social sharing features and other integrated tools (such as the Facebook “Like” button), which let you share actions you take on our Services with other media, and vice versa. The use of such features enables the sharing of information with your friends or the public, depending on the settings you establish with the entity that provides the social sharing feature. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and processing in connection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these features.
Security Roadworks Collective takes reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction. Our Site as well as direct referrals may contain links to third-party resources and is not governed by this policy.
Account Information You may update, correct or delete information about you at any time by emailing us at email@example.com. If you wish to delete or deactivate your account, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, but note that we may retain certain information as required by law or for legitimate business purposes. We may also retain cached or archived copies of information about you for a certain period of time.
Location Information When you first launch any of our mobile applications that collect location information, you will be asked to consent to the application’s collection of this information. We currently require this location information in order to use our Services, so if you do not consent to this collection, you cannot use our Services. If you initially consent to our collection of location information,
you can subsequently stop the collection of this information at any time by changing the preferences on your mobile device. If you do so, our mobile applications, or certain features thereof, will no longer function. You may also stop our collection of location information by following the standard uninstall process to remove all of our mobile applications from your device.
Cookies Most web browsers are set to accept cookies by default. If you prefer, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies. Removing or rejecting browser cookies does not necessarily affect third party flash cookies used in connection with our Services. To delete or disable flash cookies please visit www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer/security for more information. Please note that if you choose to remove or reject cookies, this could affect the availability and functionality of our Services.
Promotional Communications You may opt out of receiving promotional emails or text messages from August by following the instructions in those emails or text messages. If you opt out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your account or our ongoing business relations.
Your California Privacy Rights California law permits residents of California to request certain details about how their information is shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please contact us at email@example.com. However, please note that under the law, Services such as ours that permit California residents to opt in to, or opt out of, this type of sharing are not required to provide such information upon receiving a request, but rather may respond by notifying the user of his or her right to prevent the disclosure. To opt out of having information about you shared with third parties for direct marketing purposes, please email us a request at firstname.lastname@example.org.